Images courtesy of Amazon
Price Range: $50 – $60
Who Would Benefit From Buying this Electric Kettle?
– you are looking for a stylish red kettle at a reasonable price.
– you prefer an electric kettle compared to a stove top model.
– you are interested in buying red kitchen appliances to complement your kitchen decor.
Pros and Cons
- The electric cord stores neatly into the kettle base, this helps to keep your counter-top neat and tidy.
- Beautiful finish and good looks, lovely deep red color.
- You will be able to boil just as much water as you need by, as you can judge the the water level through the built in water level window.
- A removable and washable filter, this would be useful if you live in an area of hard water were calcium deposits may accumulate.
- The kettle is able to swivel 360 degrees on it’s base so you can use the kettle at any angle.
- One customer would have liked a heavier base but still gave the kettle a 4 star review as she was happy with all other aspects of the kettle.
- One customer complained that the kettle developed a nasty smell while being used.
“Buy it because it works; enjoy it because of the design….(read more here: Russell Hobbs Red Electric Kettle Review)”
“This is a sturdy, good looking kettle…(read more here: Russell Hobbs Electric Kettle Review)”
Amazon Rating: 3.3 out of 5
Guarantee: Limited warranty
Is this Electric Kettle good value for money?
I believe this kettle is good value for money. I have found 3 similar products that are more expensive, for example the Delonghi and the Chantel kettles featured below are around $80, while the Kitchen-aid Kettle is about $180.
I think the best value but possibly not the most attractive is the Ovente red kettle below that is a bargain at around $30 – $40.
Where to buy?
Click Here To Buy:
Company: This product can be obtained from Amazon.com
Red Kettle Reviews