Juicing has become increasing popular, as people become more health conscious. With a juicer you can make any number of delicious and healthy pure fruit and vegetable juices or juice cocktails for you and your family.
If you are convinced of the health benefits of juicing you will need to invest in a good quality juicer that will be able to withstand plenty of use.
The Breville Juice Fountain is a juicer you should certainly consider. It is robust enough to provide your juicing needs but comes in at a very competitive price ( currently around $150).
Images courtesy of Amazon
Juicing Provides the Nutrients You Need
Juicing is a great way to take in plenty of the nutrients your body requires. Fruit and vegetable juice is packed with vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, and is a wonderful addition to a healthy and well balanced diet.
The Breville JE98XL Juicer is a powerful juicing machine. The juicer processes fruits and vegetables quickly and efficiently.
Lets look a the features of the juicer in more detail.
Features of the Breville Juice
- Extra wide feeder chute, saves you having to cut fruits and vegetables into smaller pieces before juicing. Will take a whole apple in one go.
- The juicer has a powerful 850-watt motor with dual speed control: 6,500 rpm for soft fruits and vegetables and a higher speed pf 12,000 rpm to be used when processing harder fruits and vegetables.
- A powerful set of stainless steel cutting discs which will produce your juice quickly and efficiently.
- Included in the set is a 1-liter jug with a built in froth separator, filter basket, manual and cleaning brush.
- A large capacity pulp collector.
- A safety-locking arm with an overload protection safety system.
- Made from heavy grade and durable polymer exterior.
- A one-year warranty.[/green_tick_2_list]
Is the Breville Juice Fountain the Best Centrifugal Juicer?
Here are some of the reasons why I recommend the Breville Juicer Machine.
- It was designed to handle heavy loads, which means that you have a sturdy machine that is sure to deliver in the years to come.
- It has one of the largest pulp collectors so that you don’t need to worry about your juice tasting bitter. Say goodbye to pulp, skin, and seeds because all you get is the freshness that’s found inside each fruit and vegetable.
- You don’t need to cut your fruits and veggies into small pieces as the chute is large enough to fit big chunks of fruits and vegetables.
- Faster than other juicers in its price range .
- Efficient juice extraction the powerful motors remove a large amount of the juice from fruits and vegetables.
- Easy cleaning after use, as all the components of the dishwasher safe for cleaning (see manual for easy instructions).
- Great value for money at under $150.
“Purchased after watching Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. Works like a charm. Cleaning is a little time consuming but far easier than other models I have had the pleasure of working with…read more here…..“
“I never used a juicer before and I was very impressed with how easy this was to use, how powerful and how sturdy the juicer is. I had great success juicing kale which I was concerned about since I want to add more nutrients from green vegies in an effort to lower my cholesterol….read more here…..“
Amazon Rating: 4.5 out of 5 over 1,000 Customer Reviews
Cons of the Breville Juice Fountain
- Some customers commented that the juicer struggled to cope with juicing greens, like kale and spinach. The solution is to wrap the greens around harder pieces of fruits or vegetables and process them this way.
Overall the I feel this is one of the best juicers
in its price range. It does a fantastic job of juicing, as can cope with both quality of fruits and veggies, and the frequency of use.
The person in this video watched the documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead by Joe Cross. After watching the program he went out and bought the same juicer featured on the program. The maker of the video had previously purchased a Jack LaLaine juicer which he describes as rubbish, apparently the Breville Juicer is a much better machine.
Here is the documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.
Joe Cross is 100 pounds overweight with a debilitating autoimmune disease. Follow his journey back to health and normal weight through juicing. A totally inspiring story I would recommend everyone to watch. This story proves you can be the master of your own fate and improve your health using your own initiative and making your doctor redundant……