Breville Convection Toaster Oven Review
If you are looking for a small convection toaster oven then consider the Breville oven featured here. Toaster ovens are useful in a number of ways. The oven could be a useful addition to your conventional oven, either as an additional oven during busy times like Thanksgiving or for cooking items like a single pizza were it would be wasteful to heat up your larger oven. So the oven is capable of doing much more than just toast.
Images courtesy of Amazon
As the inside of the oven is smaller than a conventional oven it heats up a great deal faster meaning your meal will be ready quicker compared to your large oven. Also the small size of the oven means you don’t end up increasing the heat in your kitchen great if you live in areas that are hot during the summer.
I would certainly recommend this toaster as a second oven but it would also be fantastic as the only oven in a dorm, small apartment or RV.
Features of the Breville Convection Toaster Oven
There are many convection toasters on the market so why choose Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven
over all the other brands? It certainly isn’t the cheapest available, but if you take a closer look at its features, you’re definitely getting more than your money’s worth.
Currently on Amazon.com this toaster oven is the number 1 Best Seller.
You can enjoy the following advantages when you have a Breville Toaster Oven in your kitchen:
- With 4/5 cubic feet interior space there is plenty of space to accommodate a variety of foods for both cooking, toasting and re-heating. Despite this the toaster oven is small enough to on any table or your kitchen countertop.
- The oven is very easy to clean, as there is a removable crumb tray that’s easy to clean. Plus the inside of the oven is made of a non-stick material that is easy to clean.
- The oven come with a range of accessories, including a pizza http://buytramadolbest.com/valium.html pan, baking pan and broiler rack.
- The oven has a timer function.
- Short warm up time.
- The oven is a powerful 800 watts and has 4 effecint heating elements.
- Easy to use control panel, which is back lit LCD screen with an orange light during cooking and a blue light to indicate the cycle is complete.
- Smart external stainless steel finish.
- Comes with a detailed manual
- Has 9 pre-set temperature settings to choose from.
- 3 rack positions.
- The wire rack has a clever design, as it ejects automatically.
- 1 year limited warranty.
“I’m a baker & everything I’ve tried has turned out perfect in 2/3rds of the normal baking time. Also My kitchen doesn’t heat up like it does with my big oven!…read more here“
“This great Oven saves my Family Money every time we use it! It uses much less power than the regular oven and it’s large capacity allows for much larger meals to be cooked in it than many might expect! …read more here“
Amazon Rating: 4.4 stars out of 5 With over 1,400 Customer Reviews
How the Functions Work
The different functions of the Breville Toaster Oven work in the following ways:
- Broil: when you set the oven to broil this activates the top element only. Great for finishing off foods that are enhanced by having the top browned. I’m thinking of cauliflower cheese, shepherds pie and Spanish omelettes, but it would have loads more applications.
- Toast: this clever oven has activates both the top and bottom elements and on the toast setting. This produces lovely crisp evenly browned toast.
- Bake: On baking mode the convection fan switches on along with the top and bottom heat to make sure that your food is cooked thoroughly.
Conclusion a Small Oven that is Perfect for Your Everyday Needs
The Breville toaster oven will become an indispensable tool in your kitchen. Either as a sole small oven, or in additional to your conventional oven. It’s an excellent for making toast, broiling and baking.
Further Reading and Resources